- Medium to large amounts of construction waste
- Medium to large amounts of soil
- Medium to large amounts of concrete
Things to Remember
- You cannot overfill the bin. Your waste must be level with the top of the mini skip at its highest point which is 1.25m.
- Heavy rubbish will be easier to load into the skip bin as it can be walked in.
- We provide lower prices if your load is just concrete, just soil or just green waste. If it’s a combination of these we charge our standard prices.
An 8m³ bin is not 8m long, 8m high or even 8m wide. Cubic metres are used to measure volume. A 8m³ is a big size, if you’re not 100% sure this is what you need, then call our team so we can assist you with choosing the right bin size.
Our 8m³ skip bin hire options can be used for domestic purposes but usually at this size you are only going to need this bin if you are on a construction site. From this size up our walk in bins are design to get rid of large amounts of waste. This bin is quite long, wide and high, so you will most likely need a council permit unless you are able to fit the on the property itself. If you are hiring this bin in Darebin we are able to waive the council permit fee for you. The biggest advantage to this bin is that it is easy to load and can take a lot of waste. The height allows you to fill the bin with large items that may overfill smaller bin sizes.