- Large amounts of construction waste
- Large amounts of soil
- Large amounts of concrete
Things to Remember
- You cannot overfill the bin. Your waste must be level with the top of the mini skip at its highest point which is 1.20m.
- Heavy rubbish will be easier to load into the skip bin as it can be walked in.
- We provide lower prices if your load is just concrete, just soil or just green waste. If it’s a combination of these we charge our standard prices.
- There are weight limits for our skip bins so contact us to find out more about what bin you need for heavy loads.
A 16m³ bin is not 16m long, 16m high or even 16m wide. Cubic metres are used to measure volume. A 16m³ is a big size, if you’re not 100% sure this is what you need, then call our team so we can assist you with choosing the right bin size.
A 16m³ is wider and longer then a 12m³ bin, this may be useful depending on what kind of waste you need to get rid of. In most cases this is the biggest bin you will need for your rubbish removal. As with all our walk in bins these are the most convenient option for getting rid of large scale, heavy waste. The size of the bin can help you save time by eliminating as much need to prepare your rubbish before loading it into the bin due to the considerable length and width of the walk in bin. Please ensure that you understand what weight limits apply to these bins and accurately predict the weight of your rubbish to ensure you order the right bins from us.