- Large amounts of construction waste
- Large amounts of soil
- Large amounts of concrete
Things to Remember
- You cannot overfill the bin. Your waste must be level with the top of the mini skip at its highest point which is 1.20m.
- Heavy rubbish will be easier to load into the skip bin as it can be walked in.
- We provide lower prices if your load is just concrete, just soil or just green waste. If it’s a combination of these we charge our standard prices.
- There are weight limits for our skip bins so contact us to find out more about what bin you need for heavy loads.
A 12m³ bin is not 12m long, 12m high or even 12m wide. Cubic metres are used to measure volume. A 12m³ is a big size, if you’re not 100% sure this is what you need, then call our team so we can assist you with choosing the right bin size.
A 12m³ bin is for large scale operations. If you need to remove a large amount of waste from a demoltion or construction project this is the bin for you. These bins are also often used for commercial fitout operations. Plan ahead and make a good estimate of the amount of waste you are planning to get rid of, we do have 16m³ and 24m³ bin options as well. Be sure to contact us if your load is quite heavy as their are weight limits on bins and you may need to break your load up into two bins to be able to remove it all safely. This 12m³ also has a lot of height, width and length. This is ideal to quickly get rid of long, wide or tall items. Check the measurements beforehand to plan out your rubbish removal.